Our July is slowly ending which means that the first half of this summer is already behind us. And to be honest, I don’t know how to feel about it. I really like summer and sometimes I don’t want it to end, but I’m also in love with autumn and everything that comes with it.
But, let’s not be sad – we have the entire August for our summer reading and in this post I want to share my favorite light reads. If you are looking for something to read at the beach while drinking your lemonade, then here are some suggestions for you.
- I Heart Hawaii by Lindsey Kelk
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Going La La by Alexandra Potter
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
- Cherry Red Summer by Carina Bartsch
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk
- Love and Hate by Lara Wilde
These are some of my favorite books and I think we should read them during summer. Most of them contain some romantic story and they have brilliant descriptions, you will never get tired of them.
What are some of your favorite summer reads?